Formerly St. Mary's Home Care Services, we've been a trusted name in the home care industry for over 20 years. Caring Hearts Premier Home Care, a family-run business, is a state-licensed home care organization based in sunny Palm Desert.
We also run a state-licensed Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE), or most commonly known as a board & care facility, in Palm Desert - St. Mary's Love & Care Home. Most of our in-home caregivers work, and are trained, in our care home on matters regarding elderly care, hygiene, first aid & CPR, meal preparations, dementia care, medication management & assistance, and so much more.
Please feel free to contact us should you have questions regarding our company, our excellent service, or general questions about in-home care. We will be more than happy to help you find the right kind of care for you or your loved one.
The following are just a few of things our caregivers can do for you or your loved one:
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.
- Meal preparation and/or assist with special diets
- Grocery shopping and other errands
- Assistance and management of medications
- Household management
- Driving to medical appointments
- Driving to personal appointments (salon, etc.)
- Assistance with exercises
- Assist hospice patients with non-medical care
- Daily reminders of tasks such as putting hearing aids on, dentures, etc.
- Update family members of changes in physical, mental, and/or social status
- Light housekeeping and laundry
At Caring Hearts, we provide affordable, comprehensive in-home care services in Palm Springs and
Orange County, CA, and the surrounding areas.